- No purchase necessary. Skill-based. Must be 21 to enter. Not available to residents of California, Washington, South Dakota, Florida, or Michigan.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
THE RIVER SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”) IS AVAILABLE TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES. USERS WHO RESIDE IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, CALIFORNIA, SOUTH DAKOTA, FLORIDA, OR MICHIGAN ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MAKE PURCHASES. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (21) YEARS OLD TO COLLECT A SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE. THIS SWEEPSTAKE IS VOID IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IS LEGAL IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
2. SCOPE OF SERVICE
At Home Games players shall be referred to in the singular as “User” or “you” or “Participant” and in the plural as “Users” or “Participants”.
You are responsible for obtaining any mobile device or computer and Internet service necessary to access At Home Games and for paying any fees for the service and equipment you select. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access At Home Games through your mobile device or computer are aware of all the Rules and Regulations and Terms and Conditions of Use, and comply with them.
You promise that you own the email account you use for registration for an account and that all the information you provide to us is and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any or all of your accounts if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
You agree that you shall take all steps necessary to protect your log-in details and keep them secret. You agree that you shall not give your log-in details to anyone else or allow anyone else to use your log in details or account.
You accept full responsibility if you fail to keep your login details secret or if you share your log-in details or access to At Home Games with someone else.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT At Home Games
At Home Games is owned and operated by Glacierstakes LLC
4. ACCESSING At Home Games
Access to At Home Games is permitted at the discretion of At Home Games Inc. At Home Games may be changed or withdrawn at the sole discretion of At Home Games Inc. At Home Games Inc will not be liable if At Home Games is unavailable for any reason and at any time.
- At Home Games Inc may, at any time, restrict access to all or some parts of At Home Games to Users.
- If At Home Games Inc suspects any fraudulent behavior, At Home Games Inc reserves the right to suspend or terminate any or all of your accounts and suspend or terminate any or all of your accounts ability to win some or all of the prizes, and withhold or revoke the awarding of any prizes. A verified email account is required for cash prize redemption. One email account per user. Multiple users may not share the same email account.
- You may establish only one At Home Games account per person. In the event At Home Games Inc discovers that you have opened more than one account per person, in addition to any other rights that At Home Games Inc may have, At Home Games Inc reserves the right to suspend or terminate any or all of your accounts and suspend or terminate any or all of your accounts ability to win some or all of the prizes, and withhold or revoke the awarding of any prizes.
- You cannot use multiple devices to access At Home Games simultaneously. Starting a game session on a device will terminate any existing game sessions associated with the same account on other devices.
- Use of At Home Games may not be legal to use in certain jurisdictions. The fact that At Home Games is accessible in a jurisdiction, or appears in the official language of any such jurisdiction shall not be construed as a representation or warranty with respect to the legality of you to use At Home Games in that jurisdiction.
5. RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
You cannot purchase At Home Games credits if you live in the State of Washington, California, Florida, or Michigan. Any purchases found to be made by residents of the State of Washington California or Michigan will result in your account being deactivated and premium At Home Games will be forfeited.
6. YOUR At Home Games ACCOUNT
You are only allowed to have one At Home Games account. If you open more than one account, it is your responsibility to advise customer support by email at support@AtHomeGames.us so that the additional account(s) can be closed. If we notice that you have multiple accounts, we may deactivate all accounts and a single account may be reactivated at the sole discretion of At Home Games Inc.
Any purchases that you make should only be made with credit or debit cards in your name. If the name on your profile account differs from the name on the card(s) that you use, your At Home Games account may be temporarily deactivated and you will be required to contact customer service and provide supporting justification for the use of different cards.
At Home Games Inc does not extend credit for any reason whatsoever.
8. ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION
At Home Games Inc may terminate any User’s access to At Home Games in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason, with or without prior notice. It is At Home Games Inc’s policy to terminate Users who violate these Terms and Conditions of Use as deemed appropriate in At Home Games Inc’s sole discretion. At Home Games Inc also reserves the right to terminate accounts with offensive Display Names. You agree that At Home Games is not liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to At Home Games.
If you process any chargebacks, your account will be immediately suspended, your standard and premium balances may be voided and you will not be eligible to redeem premium At Home Games for cash.
If you are found to have multiple At Home Games accounts, all accounts may be permanently deactivated.
If you communicate with us in an offensive, defamatory, abusive, or threatening manner, we reserve the right to deactivate your account.
If your account is flagged for fraudulent activity, your account will be immediately deactivated and the redeemable value of Premium At Home Games will be forfeited.
If you would like to close your At Home Games account, please submit a request to support@AtHomeGames.us with the subject ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION. Your account will be deactivated within 24 hours from acknowledgment of your request. You may be able to reactivate your At Home Games account again by submitting a formal request by email. If your request is approved, your account will be reactivated within 72 hours.
9. VERIFICATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
At Home Games Inc uses a third-party agency to perform verification checks using the personal information that you provide in your account profile. You will not be permitted to collect any sweepstakes prize winnings until you have successfully completed the verification process. The information that you provide in your account profile must be identical to the information on your government-issued identification.
To facilitate the collection of prizes, you agree to provide current, accurate and complete personal information and it is your responsibility to contact us to update that information if it becomes out of date in order to remain eligible for collecting prizes.
At Home Games Inc uses third-party services to provide payments. Payments are issued via Bitcoin and Zelle as well as CashApp refunds. Cash App is not always available to send payments as a prize therefore we would fall back on Zelle, bitcoin, or a bank transfer.
Payment of prize winnings may be delayed if there are any issues with verifying your personal identification
From time to time, the bank transfer functionality may be temporarily unavailable while we perform enhancements, upgrades, or general maintenance. You may experience some delays in receiving prize winnings to your bank account when the bank transfer functionality is unavailable.
11. GAMING LIMITS
You can take a break from game play by voluntarily self-excluding yourself from At Home Games for a defined period of time. Once you set your self-exclusion time period, you will immediately be logged out of At Home Games and you will not be able to login until your set time has expired.
If you wish to permanently close your account, you can submit a request to support@AtHomeGames.us and your account will be deactivated within 24 hours.
12. At Home Games CONTENT
You may view, copy, download, and print Content that is available on At Home Games, subject to the following conditions:
- The Content may be used solely for your own informational purposes. No part of At Home Games or its Content may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, by any means, mechanical or electronic, including photocopying and recording for any other purpose;
- The Content may not be modified; and
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
13. OFFERS AND SERVICES DESCRIPTIONS
Any products, service, discount prices, promotions, coupons and bonuses that are displayed on At Home Games by third party companies (“Offer” or “Offers”) for the benefit of Users are available for a designated period of time. At Home Games Inc cannot verify all information provided by third party companies and errors in reporting, gathering, and displaying such information may occur. At Home Games Users understand and agree that At Home Games Inc shall not be liable related to availability or accuracy of any Offers. Any prices listed on Offers are the responsibility of the advertiser and may represent a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every geographic area on any particular day. Please note that taxes and other charges may be applicable and applied by the relevant gaming company in connection with any Offer and At Home Games refers you to their Terms and Conditions.
BY USING At Home Games, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS At Home Games INC, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CONSULTANTS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTERS, PARTNERS, AND THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS FROM ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LIABILITY AND COSTS.
15. PROHIBITED CONDUCT
By accessing At Home Games, you agree to abide by the following standards of conduct. You may only use At Home Games for lawful purposes. You agree that you will not, and will not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person to use At Home Games:
- To transmit any Content or use any language (such as a Display Name) that is harmful, unlawful, abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, lewd, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, lascivious, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by At Home Games Inc.
- To procure or transmit any unauthorized or unsolicited promotional material or advertising or any other forms of similar solicitation (spam) or unlawfully promote offers or services.
- To solicit, promote, or participate in any multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes.
- To harm or exploit or attempt to harm children less than 21 years of age in any way.
- Introduce any data, upload or send any material that contains worms, viruses, Trojan horses, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, adware, spyware, or other harmful programs or similar code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer hardware or software. To obtain unauthorized access to any computer system through At Home Games.
- To invade the privacy of any person, including but not limited to posting personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person without his or her consent.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To encourage conduct that would constitute a civil or criminal offense.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of At Home Games;
- any software used in the provision of At Home Games;
- any network or equipment on which At Home Games is stored; or
- any network or equipment or software owned or used by any third party.
16. AGE RESTRICTION
At Home Games is intended for an adult audience only and is not in any way targeted at youth under age 21. At Home Games does not knowingly market to, solicit or collect information from any person under the age of 21.
17. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise noted, all Content contained on At Home Games is the property of At Home Games Inc, licensors or affiliates and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright laws, trademark laws, international conventions and treaties, and other intellectual property laws. All such rights are reserved. Offer names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
At Home Games Inc does not claim ownership of Content submitted by Users but Users understand and agree that such Content may be made publicly accessible through At Home Games. By submitting such Content, you agree to grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to distribute, use, reproduce, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, and publicly perform or display such Content. This license shall remain in effect until At Home Games deletes the Content from its systems.
You are solely responsible for protecting your login, password and profile details from unauthorized use (including preventing the use by persons under the age of 21), and you are solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your account. You agree to notify At Home Games Inc immediately if you believe that your account has been or may be used without your permission so that appropriate action can be taken. At Home Games Inc is not responsible for damages or losses caused by your failure to safeguard your login and/or password.
19. HACKING OFFENCES & FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY
You agree to not misuse At Home Games by knowingly introducing worms, viruses, trojans, logic bombs or other material which is technologically harmful or malicious. You agree to not attempt to gain unauthorized access to At Home Games, the server on which At Home Games is stored or any computer, server, or database connected to At Home Games. You agree to not attack At Home Games via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial of service attack. At Home Games Inc will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer software, hardware, equipment, mobile device, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of At Home Games or to your downloading of any material posted on or linked to At Home Games.
You agree that you will not participate in any unlawful activity on the At Home Games platform. You agree not to use illicit funds on the At Home Games platform, including the form of money laundering or any other type of financial crime. You agree that you will only use cards that you are authorized to use. You agree not to modify or tamper with any documents that you provide for verification purposes, including identification documents. You agree not to set up multiple accounts for the purpose of exploiting special offers.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The material and Offers displayed on At Home Games is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, At Home Games Inc, affiliates, and subsidiary companies and third parties connected to At Home Games hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential damage or loss incurred by any User in connection with At Home Games or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of At Home Games, any mobile applications or websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential damage or loss incurred by any User in connection with At Home Games or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of At Home Games, and any Offers or materials posted on At Home Games.
21. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, APPLICATIONS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
At Home Games may contain links to third-party websites and mobile applications that are provided to you as a convenience. Any third-party website or mobile application accessed from At Home Games is independent of At Home Games, and At Home Games Inc has no control over the content of such third-party websites or mobile applications. At Home Games Inc is not responsible for the content of any linked third party website or mobile application or for any loss or damage incurred in connection with your use of such third party websites or mobile applications or dealings with the operators of such third-party websites or mobile applications.
22. LINKING TO At Home Games
Users may include a link to At Home Games in social media channels provided that it does not suggest association or endorsement on At Home Games Inc’s part. At Home Games must not be listed on any website or mobile app without the approval and consent from At Home Games Inc. Permission to link to At Home Games can be withdrawn at any time, and at the sole discretion of At Home Games Inc, without notice. If you wish to make use of any At Home Games material other than as set out above please contact us by email at support@AtHomeGames.us
23. NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENTS
In no event shall any reference to any Offer be construed as an approval or endorsement by At Home Games of that third party or of any offer provided by a third party. Likewise, a link to any third-party website or mobile application does not imply that At Home Games Inc endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such a website or mobile application. At Home Games does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee any Offer through At Home Games and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction involving any third-party providers of Offers. As with the purchase of an Offer through any medium or in any environment, you are responsible for exercising appropriate caution and judgment.
26. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
27. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION